CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATES
Dear Hollis Ford Customers,
Thank you for your patience throughout this time of uncertainty. Hollis Ford management has been closely monitoring the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and will be taking all necessary measures to limit health risks to our clients, employees and their families.
As COVID-19 continues to develop, we will continue to adhere to the directives of federal, provincial, and municipal health authorities. We want you to know we are here for you, and we will remain open for business, although in a limited capacity. We have formed a Hollis Ford COVID-19 Task Force that will be meeting daily to ensure we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our dealership safe, clean, and functioning.
We have implemented a number of health and safety measures.
- Seating in all common areas have been reduced and spaced
- All building door handles, point-of-sale machines, coffee machines, light switches, and other commonly touched surfaces are disinfected on a regular basis
- All staff that handle keys and work on vehicles are mandated to wear gloves
- Shuttle service has been temporarily suspended
- Loaner vehicles have been temporarily suspended
- Client vehicles will be protected and/or disinfected before being serviced and delivered back to you
- Warranty and maintenance services continues with a “Pick-up and Delivery Service” at your request
- We have online payment options to allow for virtual transactions
- We have banned suppliers, friends and family of employees, and other non-essential visitors to the dealership
- We have reduced our operating hours. Please check our website or our Facebook page for accurate temporary opening hours
If you’re experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms or have recently returned from a trip outside of the country, we ask you to do not visit us at the dealership in person and rather reach out to us via phone or email.
We still welcome your business and our dealership teams will remain ready to assist you in every way we can during this period. We can set up virtual test drives, walk-arounds, finance, and other meetings email, text, or other digital measures. Please arrange by calling or emailing the dealership. The management and staff of Hollis Ford want you to have the continued confidence in dealing with us. General inquiries can be directed to John Hatfield email: jhatfield@HollisFord.com.
Our Hollis Ford’s COVID-19 Task Force will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We ask that you take care of yourselves, your families, and each other during these times.
Thank you for your continued business, support, and understanding.
We are here for you.